Monday, August 8, 2011

03/08/2011

Last week was particularly awkward. You see it was my birthday on the 3rd and the manner in which I went about spending it is beyond me. I oh so torturously decided to be in the company of a bunch of friends, the worst being the likes of Michelle Gerber and the Salamanca sisters:)


You see, my friend Vanessa J. Salamanca (muchas exotic name right?) had welcomed her sister Tamara from the land of yodeling a few days prior and so they insisted on bestowing upon me their terrible tendencies which they probably refer to as a "bag of fun". Little did I know of the magnitude of Tamara and my other friend Michelle's friendship, which made her assume the rule of the third Salamanca.

Vanessa had to hurry off, but the other two decided to whisk me off to a treasure trove in the form of a desolate antique shop. Who could forget the chinese clothing store or Dekopunk, the cool decor store with all things kitchy to be sold. We also drank R8,00 tea while Let Go by Frou Frou served as a the soundtrack to our effing funny convo.


A fraction of my day in no particular order...





Poor baby...


 Chumi, Vanessa and half of Tamara...












 "Ah, Tamara! you turn those pages so well."


 Dekopunk...
 The Salamanca sisters doing a little foreign exchange :)


Me thinking that I'm Horatio Cane.   

Me doing the crazy hand dance that only Tamara understands...





Michelle looking awfully trigger happy...



Awesome day with quasi awesome people :p

No comments:

Post a Comment